Saturday, May 30, 2009

i wan tis type of class

yesterday i watch the movie called"I'M NOT STUPID TOO"

i think most of the ppl will noe it..it is a singapore's movie!!!!famous oso...

when i c almost de end tat time...suddenly i think to my classmate tat all of them will treat me like the "cheng cai n tom"help their fren any moment ma???

o can i said lidat my gang will treat me like the movie de bestfren ma???

they help both anytime....did all of them will do it ma???
i think tis jus will happens at the movie onli....

don noe how...i got tis type of feeling....maybe is me veli sensitive gua...

hehe~~~~~~~~~~

haiz....i oso don noe how to said them le....

but now my relationship wit (j)become more better liao....
hehe.....
n i feel tat the (y) n (t) no my bestfren anymore.....
JUS A NORMAL FREN LE......

No comments:

Post a Comment