Saturday, May 16, 2009

MY SCARY CLASS!!!!!!!!!

why...why...why..........why.........
why all will change til lidat...i feel SCARY to my class!!!!!!
i really don noe do wat wrong 2 u all...why all of u wan treat me lidat..
i feel veli disappointed to u all too....include u...(Y)and oso (T)...
today i saw peng de blog..and oso u n u..i don wan write the name but i think all of u will noe de!!!
no nid me said oso...
in my class not jus both of u got somethings prob wit me...i think now include another 2 le ba!!!
i don noe why both of them will trust u maybe is u looking like a nice person o wat...
i don care abt tis...i really don care!!!!!both of THEM will treat me lidat...i think is me do somethings tat they don like de ba???but now i don care ady...if all of u wan do anythings to me include said my bad word behind me...SORRY!!!!!!!!!i think i will take action to u jor...
now i wan to tell u tat i not a LENAH person oso...u can be the double face ppl...pai seh lo...my skill can higher than u lo!!!!!don think all the ppl is a stupid...n i wan to remind u not all the ppl will trust to u de...
in skul all of the ppl will think tat we r BEST BEST FREN gua...but i think in ur mind i'm not ur fren ady..maybe is a ALAT onli..when u wan to use jus u come to find me...izzit????
actually i treat all i noe de is my fren...BUT HOW ABT U????
finally i wan tell u(Y) if u treat me as ur fren seriously i can tell u :''ME TOO'' hope u can FAN XING FAN XING la...........

No comments:

Post a Comment