Saturday, May 30, 2009

MY TUITIONMATE

HAHAHA~~~~~~~~
i become more more more harmony wit my tuitionmate le....
i still remember when i 1st time go there tution..i'll veli scared!!!!
i oso feel tat all ppl at there veli COOL hard to chat wit them lo...but now i feel tat i close wit them more den my scary class le...
now i feel tat all of my tuitionmate was veli pure n they like don noe how to said other ppl de badword lidat...
haha~~~pure leh????
hee...at least i think so...
i wan to said TQ to all my tuitionmate cos all of u help me b4....
they r rachel ying,shu yun,yee fong n somemore...(hehe..many of u i can't type at there la...so sry ya!!!)
and another senior...she call tong jie..
at the beginning i feel tat u like to suan xiao me but now jus i noe tis is ur sikap...
n i oso so COOL to u...so now i wan to said SORRY to u...did u forgive me ma???^^
okla....at the end..i wan to said my tuition life become more hapi liao....
thxs 4 u all....YIPPIE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment